To ensure incoming calls are routed to the Bluetooth hearing aids, calls should be answered using the push button on the hearing aids.
- Go to the Android phone’s home screen and navigate to the Bluetooth settings page (this varies depending on the smartphone model)
- Tap on the slider button to turn Bluetooth on
- Open the battery door of the Bluetooth hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close the battery doors to turn the hearing aids back on. If you have a hearing aid without a battery door, first, turn off each hearing aid by pressing the lower part of the button until the LED turns red (4 sec). Then turn on each hearing aid by pressing the same button until the LED turns green (2 sec).
- A message will appear - Available Devices
- After several seconds, the name of the hearing aids will appear. Tap to select it.
- A message will appear - Bluetooth Pairing Request. Click Ok
- A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid
The Android smartphone is now connected to the hearing aids.
The Unitron support team is here to help. Learn more about important topics and find resources that will help you with all of your Unitron products.