If you cannot hear the sound from the audio source (e.g. TV), check the following options:
- Verify each hearing aid is working and has a functional battery
- Verify you are within 15 meters (50 feet) of the TV Connector
- Verify the TV Connector has a green light displayed, indicating the device is streaming an audio signal
- Verify the TV Connector is connected to the power supply and plugged into a power source
- Verify the TV Connector is correctly connected to the TV via the analog 3.5mm audio cable or the optical (TOSLINK) audio cable
- Verify that the audio cable is firmly inserted into the TV Connector and your TV (or audio source)
- Verify the TV is switched on and the audio signal is not muted
- Turn the television off. Unplug the TV Connector from the USB power supply and the television. Reconnect TV Connector to the USB power supply and the television. Switch the television on
- If necessary, re-pair your hearing aids to the TV Connector by holding down the Connect button located on the back of the TV Connector. You will hear a confirmation beep within 10 seconds indicating the devices are paired.
The Unitron support team is here to help. Learn more about important topics and find resources that will help you with all of your Unitron products.