To unpair the Bluetooth hearing aids from the Android smartphone:
1. From the home screen, navigate to Bluetooth settings
2. A list of paired devices will appear on the screen
3. Tap the icon next to the name of your hearing aids
4. A pop-up menu will appear, touch Unpair and Forget (depending on your Android phone)
The pairing has now been deleted from your phone and your hearing aids will no longer receive calls from this phone.
To pair your iPhone to your Unitron Bluetooth hearing aids to make phone calls, follow these steps:
1. Go to your iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the “Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth On.
4. Open the battery door of your hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close the battery doors to turn them back on.
5. After several seconds, the name of your hearing aids will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request” Click “Pair” or “Ok” (depending on your Android smartphone
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
Your iPhone is now connected to your hearing aids.