The TV Connector will remain on as long as it detects an audio signal.
To switch off the TV Connector, simply switch off the audio signal (television or other connected audio source). The TV Connector will go into standby mode automatically, after 45 seconds.
To pair your iPhone to your Unitron Bluetooth hearing aids to make phone calls, follow these steps:
1. Go to your iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the “Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth On.
4. Open the battery door of your hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close the battery doors to turn them back on.
5. After several seconds, the name of your hearing aids will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request” Click “Pair” or “Ok” (depending on your Android smartphone
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
Your iPhone is now connected to your hearing aids.
If the call isn’t automatically routed to the Bluetooth hearing aids, tap on the Bluetooth symbol to enable or disable the transmission to the hearing aids.
If the push buttons on the hearing aids are configured as volume buttons, the call volume and the surrounding environment can be adjusted using those push buttons.
If the above steps still do not work, delete the pairing from the smartphone, reboot
the phone and the hearing aids, and pair again to the smartphone.