Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on the computer or tablet and search for Bluetooth enabled devices in the connectivity settings menu.
Open the battery doors of the Bluetooth hearing aids, wait 5 seconds and then close the battery doors to enter Bluetooth pairing mode. It will take approximately 3 minutes to pair the hearing aids with the tablet or computer. The tablet or computer will show a list of found Bluetooth devices. Select the hearing aids from that list.
Once pairing is complete a confirmation beep will be audible in the ear.
To pair your iPhone to your Unitron Bluetooth hearing aids to make phone calls, follow these steps:
1. Go to your iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the “Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth On.
4. Open the battery door of your hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close the battery doors to turn them back on.
5. After several seconds, the name of your hearing aids will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request” Click “Pair” or “Ok” (depending on your Android smartphone
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
Your iPhone is now connected to your hearing aids.