There are two main ways to check if iPhone is connected to the Bluetooth hearing aids:
Is Bluetooth currently activated on the phone?
1. From the iPhone home screen click on the Settings menu
2. From the settings menu, click on Bluetooth
3. Verify that the slider button is green
4. If the slider button is not green, click it to activate Bluetooth
Is there a fresh battery in the hearing aids?
1. Replace the battery in each hearing aid
2. Close the battery door to place the hearing aid in pairing mode
3. The hearing aid will be in pairing mode for three minutes
Follow the pairing process to connect the hearing aids to the iPhone.
To pair your iPhone to your Unitron Bluetooth hearing aids to make phone calls, follow these steps:
1. Go to your iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the “Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth On.
4. Open the battery door of your hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close the battery doors to turn them back on.
5. After several seconds, the name of your hearing aids will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request” Click “Pair” or “Ok” (depending on your Android smartphone
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
Your iPhone is now connected to your hearing aids.