For complete instructions, download the TV Connector user guide here.
To set up the TV Connector for the Bluetooth hearing aids, please follow these steps carefully:
1. Remove the TV Connector from the packaging. Insert the micro USB end of the USB cable into the port on the backside of the TV Connector
2. Connect the larger end of the USB cable to the power supply
3. Insert the power supply into your wall socket
4. Insert the other end of the audio cable into the AUDIO OUT port of your TV
5. Once connected to power, the LED turns green to indicate that it is ready to stream
6. When the TV Connector is plugged into a power source for the very first time, ensure the hearing aids are switched on and within a 1 meter radius to allow automatic connection. Once connected, the hearing aids will play a confirmation tone
7. Congratulations! Your hearing aids are now connected to the TV Connector
To pair your iPhone to your Unitron Bluetooth hearing aids to make phone calls, follow these steps:
1. Go to your iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the “Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth On.
4. Open the battery door of your hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close the battery doors to turn them back on.
5. After several seconds, the name of your hearing aids will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request” Click “Pair” or “Ok” (depending on your Android smartphone
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
Your iPhone is now connected to your hearing aids.