If you are watching TV and you receive a phone call, the phone ringtone will be automatically heard in the hearing aids. Press the push button to accept the call. When the call ends, the hearing aids will automatically go back to TV streaming.
If you were talking on the phone and wish to resume watching TV, the hearing aids will automatically return to streaming from the TV Connector once you hang up on the call.
To pair your iPhone to your Unitron Bluetooth hearing aids to make phone calls, follow these steps:
1. Go to your iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the “Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth On.
4. Open the battery door of your hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close the battery doors to turn them back on.
5. After several seconds, the name of your hearing aids will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request” Click “Pair” or “Ok” (depending on your Android smartphone
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
Your iPhone is now connected to your hearing aids.