March 11, 2020 – Kitchener, Canada – Unitron’s newest platform, Discover Next, helps people get to the heart of conversations with superior speech understanding in any environment making even the softest-spoken people easier to understand. Our smallest lithium-ion RIC (receiver-in-the-canal) Moxi™ Move R joins the product family with hassle-free technology that lasts all day and delivers easy connections to all kinds of favorite tech.
“Our technology-rich solutions deliver better sound performance paired with comfortable products powered by proven-lithium ion battery technology that keeps wearers doing more of what they love.” says Sandra Fulton, VP Group Marketing.
The number one need of hearing instrument wearers is to hear better in noisy environments1. SoundCore™, the signal processor inside Unitron hearing instruments, combines four powerful technologies to provide a seamless, human-like listening experience that helps wearers hear conversations more clearly and comfortably in every environment. Newer features within these technologies enhance the listening experience further, by helping wearers determine who is talking, location of voices, and subtle cues, like intonation and underlying emotion of words which help improve the overall understanding of meaning in speech.
With Discover Next, hearing care professionals can offer wearers a better experience through inventive features that improve hearing in ways and in situations not addressed by other manufacturers.
- Moxi Move R - RIC with lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Moxi Jump R (with telecoil option) - RIC with lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Moxi Fit - RIC with 312 battery
- Stride™ P R - BTE (behind-the-ear) with lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Equalizer - A new feature on the Remote Plus app lets clients adjust the bass, mid and treble
- TV Connector - Watch favorite shows and movies in high-quality stereo sound by wirelessly connecting hearing instruments to the TV or other media devices
- Remote Control - A convenient accessory to discreetly adjust volume and switch programs
- PartnerMic - An easy-to-use lapel worn mic with integrated AirStream™ technology streams clear speech
1 Ozmeral, Frol J., Hoover, Eric C., Gabbidon, Patricia, Eddins, David A. (2020). Development of the Continuous Number Identification Test (CNIT): Feasibility of Dynamic Assessment of Speech Intelligibility. Int J Audiol., 1 – 9 https://doi.org/10.1080/14992027.2020,1718782
Unitron is a hearing solution company that believes people should feel really good about the entire hearing care experience, start to finish. Providing an exceptional product is just the beginning. Our ingenious collection of products, technologies, services and programs are designed to make the experience of buying and wearing a hearing instrument feel easy and empowering, with a level of personalized care you simply can’t get anywhere else. Get ready to Love the experience. A member of the Sonova Group, Unitron was established in 1964 and now has a global footprint, delivering an exceptional experience in over 60 countries. For more information, visit unitron.com.